Recent content by pro_lamer

1. P

DDR4 DIMMs and System Power Consumption – We Tested

FWIW: I changed the DIMM to a 64GB version (CT64G4LFD4266), ran memtest64 (I stressed the memory this time) and the HWmonitor indicated 26W top consumption for the DRAM.
  2. P

DDR4 DIMMs and System Power Consumption – We Tested

FWIW:I just got hands on an X10DRL-I-O with a single Crucial 32GB LRDIMM 2666MHz (CT32G4LFD4266) CL19 running @2133MHz CL15 (because the CPU is a single Xeon E5-2650Lv3) and the CPUID HWMonitor shows 12W usage for the memory "package". The memory usage is not heavy - I'm stressing the CPU with...
  3. P

Capped at total 2gigabyte/s--SAS2-846-EL1 blackplane bottleneck?

What was the previous CPU? Sent from my phone
  4. P

Sharing Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650L V3 Linux-Bench Results

Do you still have these results? I'm considering a purchase but the link doesn't work for me... Sent from my phone
  5. P

[SOLVED] AXP-200 and narrow ILM

Hi, FWIW: Neither the thermalright AXP-200 muscle low profile HSF nor AXP-200R is compatible with the Thermalright narrow ILM BTK. This is what the manufacturer wrote to me when I asked by e-mail a few days ago. Disclaimer: I'm not their sales rep or employee ;) I learned about the...
  6. P

Forum rules (general)

Hi! As you can see I'm new here. Do we have any general forum rules? I've already seen "Terms and Rules" but to me they seem very official and somewhat limited "too general". I've also caught that we have rules for the "for sale..." forum... What about other sections? Sent from my phone