Recent content by primant

1. P

[WTB] AMD EPYC 7B12 unlocked

I am looking to purchase an AMD Epyc 7B12 non-vendor locked
  2. P

Supermicro H12DSI-NT6 Troubleshooting

i've had 3x of the h11dsi variant. and all three of them brand new had CPU pin issues. 2x had issues with the CPU pin on socket 2, while 1x had a CPU pin issue on socket 1. Your issue is resolved now obviously, but something for others to be aware of. If there are issues with socket #1, the...
  3. P

FS: AMD/Pensando Dual 200GbE DPUs

You're talking about DPU offload utilizing the dpu correct, not running ESX off the DPU? making sure I'm not confusing myself. After a quick read and review, I answered my own question!
  4. P

Anybody running SONIC on Edgecore AS7312-54X?

Do tell. do you have a working ISO/sonic Image or github build image? I've got a pair I picked up that I spend months working on trying to get to work and throughout several builds, image types and what not just ultimately gave up on it.
  5. P

WTB [UK] 3 slot NVLink bridge

I didn't think you could run more than 2x 3090's in SLI. pretty sure the only RTX bridges i've seen are 2x not 3x or more. I could very well be mistaken and happy to see one, as i'd love to quad SLI 3090's.
  6. P

Ultimate Home Data Center

Add some solar and Tesla Powerwalls on top of the existing generators and you're golden
  7. P

WTB 512GB DDR4 ECC

Still looking
  8. P

WTB 512GB DDR4 ECC

i'll take a look and let you know
  9. P

WTB 512GB DDR4 ECC

I can take a look at both. will mostly need ECC R, but I can make use of some Udimm as well