Recent content by pmo

1. P

SuperMicro fans won't stop revving

You can definitely lower the fan thresholds.
  2. P

FS: 1050 Ti, 2.5" HDDs & SSDs

Is the 1050 low profile?
  3. P

Flashing H310 mini to IT

Has anyone been able to flash an h310 mini to IT mode? All I can find are reports that it is not possible. I know the h310 can do passthrough, but I would like to flash to IT to increase the queue depth. Thanks.
  4. P

Cheapest Option for Raid 0?

Looking for the cheapest option to run 2-4 spinners in a raid 0. Thanks
  5. P

Wow! I just ran ipmicfg -fde and it worked! Thanks! Funny as I have done multiple factory resets through the IPMI web page.
  6. P

I would feel better had it never worked in the first place. It worked fine for several months. I just ordered two noctua hsf to replace the dynatron jet engines.
  7. P

Something is going on because standard mode is blasting at 100% now.
  8. P

The fans are definitely spinning. I will try reflashing IPMI first. Then BIOS. If that doesn't work, I will just buy a PWM controller.
  9. P

Just checked it. Looks like all my noctuas are reporting 0 rpm for some reason then Rev up. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  10. P

Originally I set them to 200. They are set to 50 right now.
  11. P

That's the thing, I lowered all the thresholds when I put the fans in months ago and it worked fine. Now the thresholds are still lowered but the fans are revving.
  12. P

Tried that serveral times (unit->reset)
  13. P

I installed some Noctua fans on my X9 board a few months ago. Fans revved up and down, but I set the ipmi thresholds and everything was good. Had to shut the server down last night due to extended power outage. When I turned it on this morning, the fans started revving up and down again. I...
  14. P

Tyan S7067WGM2NR w/ Heatsinks (SAS 2308 onboard, with 10gbe) - $50/bo + shipping

Pics? I would hit it with compressed air first.