Recent content by Phan

1. P

Supermicro X9DRL-3F doing 5 short beeps and some weird beep

It's quite weird. I got this issue again (may be different - sometimes it end up with 4 beep) after go to the DC and replace the new HDD . The first time I boot up it show up Windows normally. After reset the server the issue happened again and again . When I go back to home and switched back to...
  2. P

Finally. I got it working. This answer saved my life. Thank you herby and mmo for your kind support. Wish you all the best!
  3. P

Thank you all very much, let me check it again and get back with new update!
  4. P

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I'm not sure how to check this, but I can't find any issue inside the chassis, i just take a picture the inside (please click on the image to see it bigger):
  5. P

I just finish installed my server with - SuperMicro X9Drl-3F/if - 2 x E5-2650v2 - 2 x DDR3 16g - 1600 ECC Registered However, when powered on the server, I got repeated 5 beeps and some weird beep. The 3 led on the keyboard turn on and off repeatedly too. I've tried to remove 1 ram, and...
  6. P

350w gold psu for Supermicro X9DRI-LN4F+ 2x E5-2650 V2

Great solution. In case it not works I can turn off 1 core to save my budget until I need it. Not sure if this setting available on X9Drl-3f Supermicro mainboard, but i found this: - FAQ Entry | Online Support | Support - Super Micro Computer, Inc. -...
  7. P

Hi! Thank you for your information. Someone said it will be fine while someone said not. So I think I need to confirm it myself. Anyway thank you all very much!
  8. P

Hi Evan! That's a good idea. I will not use full load (100% cpu) but may be just 85-90%. So how to limit the CPU at 85-90% so it won't make the server suddenly stop if reached the limit?
  9. P

Thank you all very much, after review all of your recommends, I think I will not try this replace. However it's very important for me to keep 2x E5-2650v2 running with low power supply as possible. I may use run only 3 x 16 GB ram if I must to do it, but CPU must be retain. Do you think that...
  10. P

I would like to buy from 2nd hand/used supply to save my budget. I found a Supermicro CSE-815TQ-600CB | X9DRI-LN4F+ good supply with cheap price but can't find good supply for 6017R-TDLF. X9DRI-LN4F+ also can be expand in the future as it support more RAM. Anyway thank you very much - I...
  11. P

Thank you all very much, I'm not sure if this mainboard comes with any add in cards, as I do not purchase any addition add in card for it. I use only one 1TB 7200 RPM HDD for hard drive. I'm planning to use this 350W Power Supply 80 Plus Gold PWS-351-1H : New Supermicro 350W Power Supply 80...
  12. P

I'm planning to purchase an 1U Supermicro CSE-815TQ-600CB - X9DRI-LN4F+ , 16 x 8 UDIMM = 128 GB ram, 2x E5-2650 V2 . It comes with a 600w platinum power supply. However I need to run it on a Datacenter where they check the power supply instead of real consumption to calculate the cost per...