Recent content by Percy

1. P

Supermicro X9DRI-F, Does not post with 16 sticks of ram.

Hello all. I'm stumped. I'm probably missing something however, I have an X9DRI-F. I put 16 sticks of Samsung 8GB 2Rx4 PC3L-12800R-11 M393B1K70DH0-YKO ECC ram in it and it's not posting. It's stuck at I've purchased another board on eBay thinking possibly the board is going bad because I've...
  2. P

WTB POE Switch

Damn. so the one I'm bidding on apparently someone has a bot setup to outbid by $1.00, and after I bid a dollar more, he instantly outbid me by $1.00 lol
  3. P

WTB POE Switch

For example these two switches you list. Are all ports POE? or only half of them? I couldn't find anything on the spec sheet about it, Also the spec sheet wasn't specific on how much power each port provides.
  4. P

WTB POE Switch

For example these two switches you list. Are all ports POE? or only half of them? I couldn't find anything on the spec sheet about it, Also the spec sheet wasn't specific on how much power each port provides.
  5. P

WTB POE Switch

Yeah the model number would be great so I can check the specs on it, but I'm interested.
  6. P

WTB POE Switch

Shipped from EU to US would probably be to much for me.
  7. P

WTB POE Switch

Hey Y'all, Looking for a POE Switch for my CCTV setup. Looking for at least 16 ports POE usable. I have a trendnet but it only has 8 ports with POE enabled and its 10/100.
  8. P

X9DRI-LN4F 200 USD Great mobo for V2 cpus

UGH I'm blind. I didn't read the full model number on SM website. Thanks
  9. P

SUPERMICRO 2U SERVER CHASSIS 825TQ-R720UB DUAL 700W P/S SAS825TQ 8x TRAYS | eBay Found a chassis, Any suggestions on heatsinks for CPUs?
  10. P

What cheap rack mount case can I use for this board?
  11. P

WTB: HP Microserver Gen8

CPU and RAM can be whatever. Don't need hard drives.
  12. P

Is that website legit? some of it is in Spanish. Based in spain too. Yeah that website is definately scammy. based on reviews of other people.
  13. P

Looking for an HP Microserver Gen8. I remember they used to be cheap as hell, and now for some reason i can't even find them brand new from retailers, and if I can find one, it's marked up the ass. Trying to see if any of you have one for sale, what specs and how much. I'm on a budget.
  14. P

FS: i7-6850k

bump
  15. P

FS: i7-6850k

I forgot to make a new sheet with a timestamp of yesterdays date for this posting, I used the pictures taken for [H]ardforum. I will make that change and reupload photos. They are the same thing. Retail Edge CPU's can only be purchased through the Intel Retail Edge program. As far as warranty...