Recent content by pchangover

1. P

MCX455A-ECAT LP MELLANOX CONNECTX-4 100GBE

Kinda need a link
  2. P

EXPIRED Intel octane 900P $50 in bulk

Yea these are from that deal but you're missing the big thing from it. You could cancel the CPU and you got each drive for $0.01. Some people ordered dozens.
  3. P

Weird boot/reboot issue with Supermicro H12SSLiO

Tried that. I got another H12SSLi and I'm getting similar results so it's either a bad cpu or the mounting pressure on this thing is stupid. I've tried three different torque drivers and nothing seems consistent. I have an ASROCK Rack motherboard and a new 7313P on the way but if I can't get it...
  4. P

EMC DS60 4U 60-Bay 12Gbps Expansion Shelf w/ 2x PSU, 2x LCC, Full Accessories!

I think you forgot the link EDIT - I see your ninja edit lol
  5. P

SCAMMER on forum

Auttiks has no posts so any details would be lovely @kedzior
  6. P

15.3TB WD Western Digital DC SN640, 4 or more for $594.15/ea

Not really seeing any good adapter options either
  7. P

I thought this had fixed my problems until I started installing Windows and during one of the self-reboots the system hung up and I had to restart it manually. Back into windows now stressing the CPU again to verify it's not an issue but I think I'm going to have to order another H12SSLi. :(
  8. P

Hmm. I’ll try this even though there isn’t a new BIOS version. Worth a shot because it’s driving me insane.
  9. P

I'm building a new TrueNAS box with the following: *AMD Epyc 7313P 16C/32T SP3 *Supermicro H12SSLiO motherboard *256gb 2133 DDR4 RDIMM - Hynix The issue I'm having is an odd one. The box hates to warm reset. If I try to "save and reset" from BIOS or restart from a live linux drive it hangs on...
  10. P

Untrustworthy seller: [Ebay-US] New 18TB WD Ultrastar DC HC655 - $239.95/ea + free shipping

Glad I decided to not order these. Good luck to everyone!
  11. P

Help Needed! Asus P12R-M-10G/2T & Xeon E-2378G POST issues

Ughhh the whole point of me ordering the Xeon E and C252 instead of waiting for a WS680 chipset was because I didn't want to buy new memory. Bummer :(. I ordered some to test. Thanks!
  12. P

Help Needed! Asus P12R-M-10G/2T & Xeon E-2378G POST issues

I'm just building this system out and can't seem to get it to POST. First time booting I had 4 sticks of 32GB 4Rx4 PC4-2133P ECC memory and got an error code 53 along with 1 long beep and 2 short beeps which points to a memory issue. Code 53 says incompatible memory. I figured maybe it's having...
  13. P

48 Drive 4U Chassis: IBM Slicestor 3448 aka Chenbro RM43348

Which reseller? I've reached out to about 10 different websites and resellers and got the same response. "Chenbro no longer manufacturers this part."
  14. P

48 Drive 4U Chassis: IBM Slicestor 3448 aka Chenbro RM43348

Where you able to locate rails? I tried for a few months last year to find rails and gave up when IBM quoted me $1500 for a set.
  15. P

Help buying rtx 3080

Online only for now. Check the website or use the app. Once they release stock you'll need to hit "Add to Cart" and wait for your queue time to come up and then it will be added to cart and you have a few seconds to check out. Best strategy is to use a desktop/laptop with several tabs open on...