Recent content by panzer

1. P

Need help with Swag (reverse proxy)

www.test.com , just a guess.
  2. P

983DCT in an R740 or R750

Well that sucks, I wonder if Dell is going to force you into their NVME adapter. Sorry I could not be of more help. Good luck
  3. P

983DCT in an R740 or R750

Berate for my bad memory. On my R730xd when I had a PCIe Perc connected to the Flex Bay I had to switch a setting in the BIOS to continue on error or something along those lines. I also am running the same NVME adapter and never changed the setting back so I can't speak with certainty that this...
  4. P

R730xd raid on rear flexbay, passthrough on front bay?

Unfortunately it means buying two percs but maybe someone knows more then me. In order to boot from a pcie perc you must disable efi boot like I mentioned earlier. Good luck it is a hell of a machine, have mine stuffed with all the goodies and sold the rest of my servers. I still have a...
  5. P

Sorry I should have been more clear. In all my reading I have never heard of anyone running it in that configuration. Either way I thought I would tell you about the nuances of running two PERCs and some other issues I came across that would be applicable if it is possible to run it that way.
  6. P

Not that I am aware when I was tinkering with my r730xd. Ran a h730 in the pcie slot and flashed my h330 to hba330. There are some caveats when doing it this way. EFI boot must be disabled and you will get an error when it does not detect the flex bay. You must check continue on error in the...
  7. P

EXPIRED Aruba AP-535? $125 [possible deal]

Just got an email my order was cancelled. At least they acknowledged the screw up and didn't turn into a fight. We tried
  8. P

Damn it, just messaged them and told them to cancel with a screenshot of the original listing.
  9. P

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered two, four left.
  10. P

Does Dell R730xd support GPU?

A rudimentary DDG search comes up with with a R730xd with a K80 GPU on Ebay. They did not specify that it was a full fledge GPU just a GPU.
  11. P

Does Dell R730xd support GPU?

I have a Nvidia P2000 in the slot above my flex bay.