Recent content by PabloChakon

1. P

ASUS Z10PA-D8 - Dual Socket 2011-3

Yes, all 4 cpus I have work when only 1 socket used with 2 sticks of ram (doesnt work with 4 for 1 socket) Both mobos I got also work the same with 1 cpu. When they dont work they dont work at all, like no posting, no fan spins, no nothing like they are completely dead. All ram and cpus work...
  2. P

ASUS Z10PA-D8 - Dual Socket 2011-3

Hey guys, has anyone had a problem booting up the machine with 2 cpus but not with 1? Is it up to the BIOS? I have bought these from tne seller 4 months ago, but got my cpus from ebay only a week ago. Now that im testing I cant boot at all when im using both cpus (v4 es versions) but it runs ok...
  3. P

X10QBI and v3/v4 cpus (e.g. supermicro sys-4048b-trft)

Hey guys I decided to sell of the spare 8890 v3 qs I have. Great condition and tested on a working rig I already have. The price will be 500$ plus shipping to wherever you are from serbia. Message me here if anyone is interested. I really looked into building the third rig but with covid and the...
  4. P

Hey sorry Hey sorry for the late reply I have 2 systems already working x10qbi. We had a guy from a company here that set those two up once we got them. We originally had 3 but 1 kept having issues, we changed a bunch of things but i just got sick of it having ssd issues etc. So now I have 2...
  5. P

Well im starting from scratch now so everything. In the link is the cheapest x10qbi listed yi can find. All others at this moment are 1200$ and over. That will change as it changes often as I follow for the last few months but im looking at the link and the forum but cant seem to figure out if...
  6. P

well for starters I dont know what to actually buy and put together. A lot of my options are closed as I am from serbia I have a pair of 8890 v3s and thats it for now. I have sold 1 mobo beginning of the year as it was a replacement for the 2 systems we have just in case. But then I got the 8890...
  7. P

ok so im really putting in my time but I know **it about this topic. I built 2699 2 of them and 2695 both v4 but never had BMC or whatever problems :D I need help and I would be willing to pay for that help so I can avoid a third purchase of mobo and ram and selling it for less than I paid :D I...
  8. P

FS: Xeon 8890 v3 QS 18core 36 thread x4

I have 4 intel xeon 8890 v3s for sale. We have 3 rigs like this and got a good price for 8 and we only needed only 4 so im selling the other 4. Im shipping from serbia,I can ship with regular mail from here which is cheaper but calculated by country and I can ship with fedex which is a lot more...
  9. P

FS: Intel Xeon Server Cluster - 30 Servers Total - $4000 for all or OBO

if it wasnt as expensive for shipping to Serbia I would buy them of your hand easily for this amount but the shipping and import will be x2 the price damn :/
  10. P

Hey guys I am putting this system together and im looking into well.... not wasting money if not needed. I was wondering what is the difference between the lets say CSE-848X X10QBI and any other X10QBI server? The more I look the more I dont see a reason sellers are putting v1/2 or v3/4 xeon...