Recent content by Originalus

1. O

EU Tp-link TL-SX1008

Hi, Selling new and packed tp-link tl-sx1008 (v2.20). Price: 260€ + shipping. EU-only shipping. Paypal
  2. O

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

Is there an eco mode on MB? i did not see this option in bios.
  3. O

Mellanox ConnectX-3 Windows 11

Is there a way to force connectx-3 to 10 gbps on windows 11?
  4. O

Those codes does not apply, at least for me.
  5. O

Oh, good to know, but with forwarding service used it may not be an option. As i understand with global warranty we can contact local service center for gigabyte.
  6. O

You can check your warranty with serial: Identify your product - GIGABYTE Service I did not find any warranty details on Pio so good to know at least Gigabyte global warranty applies. Mine reads like this.
  7. O

Introduction to the HP t740 Thin client - the little box that could but better

Amd ussualy calls it AES, as AES-NI is intel specific. Some sites do state its support for AES-NI.
  8. O

please check in Device security: Device Security Allows you to set Device Available/Device Hidden (default is Device Available’) for: ● System audio ● Network controller ● M.2 Storage0 ● M.2 Storage1
  9. O

Oh, it means mine came with sata disk then and nvme slot had to be enabled in Bios. Anyway, both slots are working on my unit.
  10. O

Emmc/sata slot was populated with factory 128gb, the other one was nvme slot.
  11. O

My brand new unit T740 has 128Gb factory emc/sata in one slot and other is populated with adata 8200 pro 480gb nvme, all works fine. Please check bios, if i remember corectly nvme slot is disabled by default. Silicom network card does fit but bracket and led indicators has to be removed. It is...
  12. O

HP T740 Thin Client Review TinyMiniMicro with PCIe Slot

Found the cause and it is ttyS0. If i remove it from startup, openwrt runs. As i understand ttyS0 is physical serial, but my T740 does not have it and there is no option in bios to disable it. Though manual states it should be here. Solution for bare metal Openwrt on T740 for me (removed...
  13. O

Rufus on usb flash drive and dd command from linux to nvme. The same Usb flash drive with openwrt boots on my regular desktop. usb flash drive with Gparted boots on T740 without any issues. So issue with openwrt boot from usb flash drive or nvme, unfortunately i dont have sata on hand.
  14. O

Did anyone have tried OpenWrt on it? I can`t get it working. Neither from usb or nvme. It starts and gets stuck at OpenWrt Booting after grub menu. Installed proxmox on nvme and it works perfectly. Bios is updated to the latest version 1.15
  15. O

Would something like this fit in this? https://www.silicom-usa.com/pr/server-adapters/networking-adapters/10-gigabit-ethernet-networking-adapters/pe310g4i71l-server-adapter/#tab3