Recent content by OrdinanceB

1. O

Hyve HS9215—1U, 8x LFF SATA III, 2x SFF SATA III, 2x LGA 2011-3, 2x PCIe 3.0x16, 2x OCP 2.0 with dual 10GbE Intel X520 and LSI SAS2308 - $120 + ship

Do you mind posting which seller you purchased from? I checked sold listings and didn't see any that close to your price point or that show were sold less than list or had offers. Did the seller accept a Best Offer?
  2. O

WTB: Supermicro x10srh-cf motherboard

There is a SUM command switch listed in this thread: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-bmc-cant-force-me-to-recovery-mode-when-updating-bios.14380/ that you may give a shot with. It will try to force it through the IPMI.
  3. O

Have you attempted the BIOS Recovery as referenced in the Manual? Either the BIOS Resilience mode via IPMI, or the SUPER.ROM method with or without the Bios Recovery jumper? https://www.supermicro.com/manuals/motherboard/C612/MNL-1577.pdf
  4. O

I'd be interested in if you have an extra. I'm US based. What are you wanting for one?
  5. O

1U 10sff supermicro X10SRH-CF - 185$

I've been watching both and the SFF was also a no-go for me as well but wanted the board. I've got a ton of LFF 1U Supermicro cases and didn't need another, especially an atx only case, but may be able to find a use for an LFF case. Canadian seller accepted $100 CAD, which is about $75 USD...
  6. O

[FS][US-CA] Clearing out new & used Supermicro 1U systems, ships worldwide

Purchased a Supermicro A1SAi-2750F + 16GB (4x4) EP3L-12800E ECC SODIMMs & standard I/O shield and 4x32Gb of DDR4 2400 RDIMM. Both are working great, arrived fast, and were well packaged!
  7. O

Inventec C202 Motherboards - 10Gbe and 4x SAS ports ~$20

@epicurean Yep, just on a dos boot disk. This board's CSM implementation is slightly broken. I had to use UNetBootin and a freedos image since it installs syslinux bootloader. Any Rufus made disk wouldn't work for me. Also has to be on a flash drive smaller than 4gb. I couldn't get the board to...
  8. O

Inventec C202 Motherboards - 10Gbe and 4x SAS ports ~$20

@epicurean to reset the BMC on your B800 board, you can use the generic Megarac tools. This one is supposedly from Asrock for an itx board, but it worked properly on one of my B800 boards that the BMC had not been reset to factory on. Once you issue the command, give it a moment to reset and...