Recent content by Oflyttbar

1. Oflyttbar

Creating fail over for Spiceworks PDM server

Hi all, Anyone have experience with Solidworks PDM server for AutoCAD? I recently started an admin position supporting about 30 engineers and am trying to bring some more redundancy to their infrastructure. Currently there's only one server running Solidworks PDM with off-site backups but I...
  2. Oflyttbar

How to get firmware from Oracle

sudo apt-get install nvme-cli sudo nvme list sudo nvme fw-download /dev/nvme__ --fw='/__/MS1PC2DD3.IR3Q.fw' sudo nvme fw-activate /dev/nvme__ --action=1 sudo nvme reset /dev/nvme__
  3. Oflyttbar

Here's the latest Oracle firmware for F320. Be mindful that there's two versions of the F320 MS1PC2DD3 and MS1PC5ED3. Use the correct firmware for your version of F320. Firmware can be installed in linux with nvme-cli File is too big for me to attach to this message (new member restriction?)...
  4. Oflyttbar

WTB/WTT: Fusion-io ioDrive2 short bracket

I have two HH brackets you can have/trade for your FH bracket.
  5. Oflyttbar

Quiet blower fans for Netapp DS2246 disk shelf

Well I got the fan today and it is a tiny bit quieter but not as quiet as I'm looking for. As an experiment I plugged in a noctua low-noise adapter and it quieted down a lot more and is near silent now. So now I'm wondering if I should just buy a bunch of low-noise adapters and connect them...
  6. Oflyttbar

Quiet blower fans for Netapp DS2246 disk shelf

I decided to buy one of these San Ace 97mm blower fans. These are 1.85 Amps vs 6.0 Amps in the NetApp shelf. So I'm assuming they will be less CFM but I'm running all SSD's in this shelf so cooling isn't as much of a concern. I'll update in about a week when the fan arrives. San Ace B97...
  7. Oflyttbar

Had it in a pci-e 2.0 slot maybe?
  8. Oflyttbar

Sun F40/F80 to Seagate WarpDrive firmware (RAID Mode)

That part of the guide was confusing to me too. I didn't realize I was suppose to copy anything from the firmware file until it asked to flash it further down, haha. If your using windows for the hex editor, just open the firmware file and copy the entire firmware section then open a new file...
  9. Oflyttbar

I believe I have some older firmware's for the F320 if you decide you want to try flashing back
  10. Oflyttbar

lsiutil -e and then I choose 69 (Show board manufacturing information) Main menu, select an option: [1-99 or e/p/w or 0 to quit] 69 Seg/Bus/Dev/Fun Board Name Board Assembly Board Tracer 0 131 0 0 NWD-BLP4-400 What manufacturing info are you trying to program? What are...
  11. Oflyttbar

I've successfully flashed two F40's using this method. Thanks so much! How do we go about reprogramming the SAS address into the card? I'm going to be running these both in the same system and don't want any conflicts. Is it an option in ddcli?