Recent content by nihonjin

1. nihonjin

ASRock WC621D8A-2T & WC621D8A-NL Boards

Forget it, pretty sure it has a defective multiplexer IC. That was on february
  2. nihonjin

Anyone else having issues with the PCI-E mode? just noticed mine is working at x4 in PCI-E1 slot with a 4060TI and doesn't seems to want to change no matter what I do.
  3. nihonjin

EU [FS] 4x Exos X20/20TB SATA3

Worse is that the notification mail came about 2tb drives, got scared.
  4. nihonjin

EU [WTS] HP Sprout Pro G2, 64GB DDR4 LRDIMM, Netapp, SAS drives, Supermicro, LTO4/5 and more... My Sales thread [update 02/08/23]

It is not quiet as I would like but it is not as loud as other. A Supermicro 846 housing is much louder. You really don't need sliding rails for these, so you can use any support rails that you can find to mount them in a rack.
  5. nihonjin

EU WTB Quiet 2U/3U/4U with rails, hotswap caddies and powersupply(es)

If interested, I have an AIC J3016-01-03X 16 bay JBOD SAS3 for sell. Shipping from Spain. 400€ a bit negotiable (no mounting rails)
  6. nihonjin

$36 *USED* 6TB SAS Toshiba HDDs

that's not fair....
  7. nihonjin

UK SOLD - Homelab sellout (CSE-216, 400mm deep 18U rack, ATX hot-swap case and more)

kay, the caddies made me confused. Let me know if you get a box.
  8. nihonjin

UK SOLD - Homelab sellout (CSE-216, 400mm deep 18U rack, ATX hot-swap case and more)

:D:D:D:D I'm interested in the generic/no-name 4U case, would you mind shipping? btw, it's a chenbro case I think, don't know the model.
  9. nihonjin

EU [WTB] SAS2 16e controller with 4 cables

Bought it from @mrpasc The thread can be closed.
  10. nihonjin

Did you got it? and... why aren't you using the 2T version? should be the same.
  11. nihonjin

EU [WTB] SAS2 16e controller with 4 cables

If you have one getting dust in a box... I'm in need of one (cheap if possible ;)) Shipping to spain.
  12. nihonjin

Did you reset the uefi bios? Even if you think that the proc is perfectly installed, I do suggest you that you take it out and clean the contacts with isopropyl alcohol