Recent content by niftykc

1. N

*SOLD* Thanks

PM and payment sent.
  2. N

[FS]- Brocade ICX6610-48

I'd also like to know if it has the upgraded licenses for all 8 ports to be 10GbE ports as well as if it has the advanced layer 3 routing. Thanks!
  3. N

WTB - UNAS NSC-800 or NSC-810(A or not)

Hi, as the title says. I'm interested in buying a UNAS NSC-800 or NSC-810. If someone has out-grown their NAS to something bigger and has this laying around, please let me know. I'm not interested in paying ~ $245 for one, so I'm hoping someone has it cheaper. Thanks!
  4. N

For Sale: Intel R2308GZ 2U Server

I agree with talsit as well. I love the two servers I bought. They work very well for my purposes. I will be converting one of them to a Windows 2016 Hyper-V server, but that's another project for another day.
  5. N

I was actually using the next to latest firmware... I'm paranoid about the BIOS screwing something else up, but since there's a firmware update... I'm kind of surprised Intel is still supporting these servers, but... I'm glad... I'll probably try the latest firmware... some time in the...
  6. N

Ahhh... I need to work on my English... Oops! I meant that the server runs 24/7, not that I connect to the Java KVM 24/7. What happens is that the IPMI doesn't listen on the management IP and port. It's like it just stops. I try to connect, and it times out. I know it's correct, as I've...
  7. N

I bought two units from the vendor here. He was good, and I would buy from him again. The memory that came with the units were fine, but not enough for me. I bought additional memory from another guy here on STH, and they all worked, but not all at once. I was trying to get one server up to...
  8. N

@ccclapp, I have been very happy with mine. I bought two, and they have been workhorses. I've had three issues with mine, but all fairly minor (one is more annoying than anything). The BIOS was outdated, which made the NIC ports connect at 100Mbs. Once I updated the BIOS, the server has been...
  9. N

[FS][US50] SOLD x24 16GB 4Rx4 PC3L-8500R DIMMs

@frogtech - Received the RAM, and am testing it now. Looks good so far. Thanks!
  10. N

[FS][US50] SOLD x24 16GB 4Rx4 PC3L-8500R DIMMs

Sorry @warlockedyou, but I already bought them...