Recent content by nick9999

1. N

Mikrotik CRS309-1G-8S+IN new PSU

stop giving me ideas :p But it is a great idea
  2. N

Well I dont have anyother POE devices so not sure getting a switch just for that is really worth it, the CSS only takes the mikrotik passive POE as far as I know. Is there some inexpensive POE switch which could do both?
  3. N

Hi, so after 2 years and 3 months the power adapter on my Mikrotik switch died. Since this seems to happen more often I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a better 24V PSU for it, or should I just get another original one? I am also running a css326-24g-2s+rm currently so I was thinking...
  4. N

EU [SOLD]HP Elitedesk 800 G2 Mini - Project TinyMiniMicro European Edition

Hi, I would be interested in one, how much is shipping to Germany?
  5. N

$350: Dell T40 w/ Xeon E-2224G, 8GB ECC, 1TB HDD, DVD-RW

Nice deal, the T40 would be nice for a hypervisor imho. The smaller case make it difficult to integrate storage, so it is less of on all in one solution than the T30 was. Anyway I would not trust that it takes RDIMM the Xeon E-2200 family only supports UDIMM, and since the memory controller is...
  6. N

EU SuperMicro E300-9A-4C, Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM

Ok so 100eur including shipping, great. We have a deal. Please PM me the payment details.
  7. N

EU SuperMicro E300-9A-4C, Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM

Hi, I am interested in the Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM, how much would it be to ship it to Germany?
  8. N

HP Microserver Gen10 vs Budget MiniITX FreeNAS Build - 500€ - Europe

In Germany you can get a Fujitsu D3644-B for around 150 Eur, which is a microATX board supporting ECC. Sadly hase no IPMI unless a Xeon is used, then you get Intel AMT. Not sure if you can get your hands on one in Portugal though. If you can get that Supermicro you are better of.