Recent content by Neutron

1. N

Apple XServe Lot

Sorry, I'm new to this site and didn't take the time to look ,which I should have. I thought the Great Deals sub forum was the For Sale sub. My apologies. How can I move this to the correct sub? I'd imagine I should look at my account settings and change the "Contact Details" to set my location...
  2. N

Apple XServe Lot

I picked up a large load of computer equipment at a local auction. These servers were among them. I've powered up about 30 of them and they all powered up but I have no software to run tests and don't know much about servers or networking other than stripping them down and scrapping the boards...
  3. N

To Scrap or Not to Scrap

As the title mentions, I'm new and don't have a clue. A few years back, I was just ripping servers apart for the insides to scrap. Made ok money doing it too but what a waste of perfectly good servers. Here's one set I payed a little over $600 for and ripped them apart and scrapped the entire...
  4. N

Help Identifying Intel Confidential CPUs

This is the info I found on a couple on your list. Intel Confidential QK8X - - - E5-2690 v4 2.6GHz LGA2011-3 14 Core 3.5M L2 35M L3 Broadwell Intel Confidential QK92 - - - E5-2680 v4 2.4GHz LGA2011-3 14 Core 3.5M L2 35M L3 Broadwell Intel Confidential QFST - - -...