Recent content by neok

1. N

Live Migration fail usins Hyper-V Manager 6.3

Edit: This is not necesary "I will try to Windows 10 client PC and newer version on Hyper-v Manager.. I'll come back later to tell you the results." Windows 8.1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 is fully compatible. Okay, I think the issue must come from somewhere else. I can perform Live Migration...
  2. N

Yes, I know. The only part I was missed is: The Hyper-V management tools installed on a computer running Windows Server 2016 or Windows 10, unless the tools are installed on the source or destination server and you'll run the tools from the server. I will try to Windows 10 client PC and newer...
  3. N

Exactly. I've read that post and I haven't found a solution. There is a reference to another post Enable replication failed: authenticate replica server using Kerberos authenticate - Resolution with screenshots It says there: Case 2: If this is domain environment, make sure Everyone...
  4. N

Hello everyone, I configured a live migration between two Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 servers without failover cluster in a domain scenario. I can successfully migrate a running virtual machine using powershell locally like this: Move-VM VMSERVER1 HYPERV2 -IncludeStorage -DestinationStoragePath...