Recent content by Nemon

1. N

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Thanks, I sent you msg directly :)
  2. N

China reportedly hacked Supermicro servers used by Apple and Amazon

Let's see if we start to see huge amount of SuperMicro servers on ebay :) Btw, I just check SM stock is down 45% - CRAZY!
  3. N

The Dell PowerEdge C6220 Thread

Patrick, thank you on update. Do you maybe have part number for rails - for Dell PowerEdge C6220 ? I could not find it my self. Please let me know! Thank you
  4. N

Intel Xeon 5110P - $289

If you need to ask, you dont need them :) Top 5 Xeon Phi Misconceptions N.
  5. N

Intel Xeon 5110P - $289

Hello guys, I dont need this but one of my client bought bunch for special application in datacentar. They all worked good out of the box. http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Xeon-5110P-1-05-Coprocessor/dp/B00FF5AP1O I think Intel is pushing current stock out there, before new product kick in. Few...
  6. N

RAID 10 Capable Controller for a C6100 ?

Thank you on info. Are you using C6100 - 12 bay or 24 bay ? Thank you N.
  7. N

Software RAID is no go. Other 3 options - I cant find any card that have battery + cache - am I missing something or there is no raid card that can have all that ? Please let me know, cause I am hit walls anywhere I go on this subject. Thank you N.
  8. N

Thank you on info, yes mezz card slot is free. I need RAID 10 (not 1 or 0) - so I need cache / battery (just for extra stability). Do you have any card that can fit that needs? Thank you on time! N.
  9. N

Hello guys, I am playing with C6100 24 bay unit. Is there RAID card that will actually fit inside each nod so I can get RAID 10 - with 6 drives ? Best option would be that RAID controller have 6-8 sas/sata ports + cache (256 MB) + battery - it's also MUST 6 Gb/s (so we can run SSD's as...
  10. N

Hello guys, I am playing with C6100 24 bay unit. Is there RAID card that will actually fit inside each nod so I can get RAID 10 - with 6 drives ? Best option would be that RAID controller have 6-8 sas/sata ports + cache (256 MB) + battery - it's also MUST 6 Gb/s (so we can run SSD's as...