Recent content by nekopep

1. N

Need advice for Production Network Upgrade

Hum interesting, I took a look deeper in their product line and found two interesting products: UNMS: UNMS - Ubiquiti Network Management System And Unifi: UniFi what I find interesting, and the capacity to see network throughput on each ports, unified management via docker (for unms) or...
  2. N

Nope, no reason, I haven't taken a look at them, any recommendations?
  3. N

Hum, will take a look at 4948E-F used. I'm considering the ebay refurbished road, but haven't seen interesting things so far. I'm not specifically looking at all new, if price difference is interesting.
  4. N

(Dream) Ha one question, does one of them have a kind of central GUI? That is you connect to a UI and you can control all the switch configuration on the network? (/Dream) You this kind of thing with cisco stack, bur very limited use case. (same switch family and carefully selected)
  5. N

The problem here is I wanted to upgrade my network keeping on cisco, but the way they design their switch must make me change all the switchs of the company. We have 1 SG550-52, 1 SG-500-52, 2 SG-500-24 (the 3 last stacked). Going the 10Gbp road means going to change at least the two SG-5XX-52...
  6. N

Well, let say with a maximum of 6K budget and where I live the only support i will get from cisco, dell is a local dealer. So yes, I got a service contract with a local company to help, but the best service you can get is always from internal. That said, we delegate the boring things to this...
  7. N

Hi, I'm working in an SMB with 30 people. (R&D, software, solidworks) We currently have cisco 2x SG500-52 switch + 2x SG500-24. All computers are connected to 1Gb and a samba server is sharing file over 4 * 1Gb aggregated link. The issue is that current ciscos are interlinked between each other...