Recent content by nathann

1. N

Quick Chassis/Drive tray question

I have a dumb question, so i have a SC813MTQ-350CB chassis on its way. It comes with the old MCP-220-00093-0B drive trays and i have 2u chassis with the newer SC93301 trays and its going to kill my ocd lol... Just checking i can buy 4 extra SC93301 trays and put them in the SC813MTQ-350CB...
  2. N

AU WTB: Supermicro Xeon D with SFP+

Looking for a Supermicro Xeon d board with onboard SFP+. PM me if you have one. Willing to pay for shipping to Sydney, Australia assuming the shipping cost is reasonable.
  3. N

Help modding/silencing a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R PSU

I ended up pulling out the whole power supply assembly and put in a sfx psu. Completely silent now :)
  4. N

Help modding/silencing a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R PSU

Ive been having trouble trying to get a Supermicro PWS-1k21p-1R to run silent. Ive removed the two joined oem fans and replaced them with a 40mm noctua powered by the motherboard. My issue is that when powered up it will run for about 5 seconds, beep then shut off. Is there any way to stop the...
  5. N

AU HGST ZeusRAM 8GB DRAM SSD & HGST 800GB SAS SSD

Item 1: HGST ZeusRAM Z4RZF3D-8UC 8GB SAS DRAM SSD Price: $450 AUD OBO Item 2: HGST 800GB SAS s840 2.5" Enterprise SSD S842E800M2 Price: $400 AUD OBO Can provide more details if needed, pm me. Will ship internationally at the buyers expense.
  6. N

AU Closed

Bump still looking
  7. N

AU Closed

Needing a LSI 8i sas2 hba for a freenas server, does anyone from AU have one for sale? PM me.
  8. N

AU FS: 2x HGST ZeusRAM Z4RZF3D-8UC 8GB SSD

1 drive SOLD, 1 remaining
  9. N

Bump, they are still available. Willing to accept offers.
  10. N

I have 2x HGST ZeusRAM Z4RZF3D-8UC 8GB SAS DRAM SSD's for sale. Looking for $450 USD each. 1 remaining Im located in Australia, but will post internationally at the buyers expense.
  11. N

AU Closed

PigLover, cool thanks. Does anyone happen to know the shipping weight and dimensions of a cse-826, so i can see how much a freight forwarding service would cost.
  12. N

AU Closed

Not a fan of consumer grade gear.
  13. N

AU Closed

Anyone have one for sale?
  14. N

AU Closed

bump, still looking.
  15. N

AU Closed

T_Minus, im looking for a single socket board