Recent content by naseto

1. N

(US) 90 dollar Wyse 5070 Thin client/mini-server?

You could try something like this. Unfortunately most of the solutions for what you and me are trying to achieve are only available in aliexpress so obviously your mileage may vary. I dont mind it because I am using mine for a low power backup box so none of this is critical. That being said i...
  2. N

Sorry, I dont actually have the second LAN card in my thin client ☹️ . I just shared this setting since I though it might be relevant to enabling the M2 PCIe slot functionality in the device itself.
  3. N

@cageek Sorry for the broken link. This should work: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32950530982.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.40694c4dRO93kx Also here is the bios screen under system information Also worth noting, my BIOS version is 1.13 and the “2nd NIC (RJ-45/SFP)“ is set to Enabled w/PXE...
  4. N

I have the Wyse Extended version, and I was planning to use it as a very low power backup solution. I knew that there are no sata slots on the board itself so I knew I had to buy a card for one of the M2 slots. Since I already have the sata ssd slot populated I started looking for a card that...