Recent content by mstrzyze

1. M

How to build a Dot HillFC 4824 equivalent?

I would try ESOS( you need to check support for 16gbps fc...i Got 8 gbps)
  2. M

Vega 64 performance

For xmr? More than 50kh/s for 1/day
  3. M

Switching to Cisco Enterprise Switches to Replace Juniper EX3300-24T Switches

365o is cheaper But those are too new (expensive ) 3750x cheapest one probably Check this https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/switches/catalyst-3650-series-switches/feature-comparison-c83-731054.pdf
  4. M

Can we expect Memory prices to go down anytime soon?

They will go up..
  5. M

Cisco C240-M3 drives AND tray/caddies - Help my storage

What nic you have? ( In riser) Nice is that you can have many vnic's ( defined in cimc) and os see that as independent
  6. M

And regarding sd/usb boot With sd you can have raid 1 for boot (it's m3 use 8 or 16 GB sd) With usb you have one booting device..
  7. M

This is not compatibility list It's what you can order from cisco when you buy server / spare Anything will work on sas / sas2 / sas3 Ive used even SanDisk 120g sata and 4tb sata Seagate..
  8. M

Cisco Nexus 3064

whole procedure is on : Password Recovery Procedure for Cisco NX-OS - Password Recovery Procedure for Cisco NX-OS [Support] sometime CRTL ] is not working, try CTRL C
  9. M

Cisco Nexus 3064

write erase [boot | debug] And reload Is not working?
  10. M

WTT HDD's for Cisco Switch Help

Drop me an pm.maybe I will help..
  11. M

400Gb/s? Now that 40g is dirt cheap, has anybody yet started using 400/200/100g at home?

He asked for something faster than usuall ..;) Anyway , idea is for EVPN / BGP / Vxlan fun..there arent too much 25 g nic's now..yet Mostly leaf/spine architecture ..and pretty fast core switches.. @whitey ..hmmm what is behind ..i dont want to steal this thread ..(3 racks: 1st is storage...
  12. M

400Gb/s? Now that 40g is dirt cheap, has anybody yet started using 400/200/100g at home?

Sure Im ready and prepared ! bottom: 2x 36x100Gb as spine's ( core ) middle: 2x 10/25 access ( 48 SFP+ ), 6x 40 Gb ( 4 blue are 100Gb ) leafs top: router for that ( 48x10G SPF's ) , 6x 100Gb. waiting for few MTP/MTO cables...( QSFP's are ready ) - on top of that there is one 100G DAC.. so...
  13. M

Sharing my growth in the datacenter

EOS CloudVision CloudVision/CloudVision Portal ?
  14. M

Juniper

this is how situation looks if you want to go cheap.. anyway, i dont know which is '40G mikrotik' but only you can use that with 8x10GE / SFP+ CCR1072-1G-8S+ or you can build PC as i mentioned and setup linux/quagga Its your choice. if you will buy mikrotik ( besides it works or no ) you...
  15. M

Juniper

mikrotik.com - they are making HW and SW - you can load their SW on PC... this is peering - you connect that to upstream SP quagga is software for linux...its routing software to speak BGP.. after that ( top to bottom ) you connect Nexus - this is your 'core/access' then ( you you still got...