Recent content by MrWahWah

1. M

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Does it mean it is not possible to install an INTEL ARC A310 in a M90q gen1? Do anybody test it? It seems it is a nice second GPU to have for AV1 transcoding. Thanks in advance
  2. M

I have a Lenovo Tiny connected to a switch with a couple of 10Gbit NAS
  3. M

I checked everything, tried to issolate the metal parts but nothing worked. I changed the card and voilá it ran at the first attempt
  4. M

But I think I have another kind of problem/incompatibility because if I disconnect the dac cable at the boot stage and I connect it, after the boot process, it works... And from the beginning the card appears in the bios. Thx for your help
  5. M

It was imposible mission. I had to change the card (It is working in other computer). Now I have an Asus XG-C100F and it works fine. Did you have problems in the boot process?
  6. M

Do you have the Supermicro AOC-STGN-I2S working in a Tiny 6 (M90q Gen1) with the x16 riser?
  7. M

Power supply updated to 230w and I still have the same problem... it doesn´t boot if the dac cable is connected. If i connect the cable after booting it works fine... Any happy idea?
  8. M

Hello Does anybody has tried an Intel Core i9-10900T "QTB0" processor, about 190€ in ebay, in our beloved M90Q? Thanx
  9. M

Does anybody in the forum has this pack: M90q Gen 1+ riser x16 + AOC-STGN-I2S + 65w power supply? Did anyone have any problems in order to turn it on? In my particular situation everything is ok until I connect the DAC cable...then it doesn't boot. Any help would be appreciated
  10. M

I am in the same situation, but I have that cable you mention before... What power supply do you have?, mine is a 65w but I don't know if this could be powerful enough. Many thanks