Recent content by MrCake117

1. M

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Someone found a way to upgrade bios 2.1 on h11dsi with ZS based cpu ?
  2. M

Someone found a way to boot ES cpu on latest bios for the h11dsi ? I know that it's possible to boot on latest bios version on other sm board by downgrading agesa ,I've tried here dowgrading agesa and NBIO pei related driver but without success... Also is it possible to lower P1_SOCRUN ? Mine...
  3. M

I'm using some cheap 2133mhz dimm that can be easily overclocked to 2666mhz , however as soon as I enable the overclocking mode the IF automaticaly runs at 1:2 ratio, if I force 1:1 at 2666mhz it doesn't post. System hardly post and not stable at 2400mhz oced with 1:1.
  4. M

All values are displayed in hexadecimal you have to convert HEX to decimal in order to set the requested timing values. Also disable "gear down mode" so the board should stop automaticaly adjusting the timing to a "safer" value
  5. M

According to @ExecutableFix Pbo doesn't seem to do anything. [EDIT] Fixed cosmetic issues present on previous XFR unlocked bios. H11DSi 2.0 XFR Fixed
  6. M

I unlocked some settings in AMD CBS concerning Infinity Fabric , changing one of these settings make my H11dsi post stuck at 94 or D2 which seems to be related to Pcie Enumeration. Here's my custom bios H11DSi 2.0 XFR H11DSi 2.0 XFR Fixed -The board automaticaly boot on a offboard gpu, IOMMU...
  7. M

Here's my result on a h11dsi rev 1.01 with High multi core preset (Unstable for me) High multi core preset with max frequency of 3450 mhz seems to be more stable
  8. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Check in your network if there's something new
  9. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Try to get into the IPMI and check the POST code in "POST Snooping"
  10. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I didn't test it yet so I can't give you any feedback sorry... (I'm kinda busy these days)
  11. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

"Can't be oced" go check the thread title genius The purpose of this block is mostly to cool the VRM
  12. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Finally got the WB
  13. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

It's untested, we don't know if Rome custom pstates or custom cpb settings works, and about zenstates, it still hasn't be updated for Rome if I'm right
  14. M

Overclock your AMD Epyc

I didn't received yet and I plan to mount it in january