Recent content by mogman42

1. M

[FS] [US-NC] Lab Clean Out/Moving Sale

Thanks for the interest - I had to box it up and put that on hold before the move. Let me get it back on my test bench and get it validated for you.
  2. M

Post-move bump and item sold!
  3. M

Bump - HP switch added.
  4. M

Sure - sold! PM me with your details.
  5. M

Weekly bump - added items and lowered prices. Need to move items by 9/27 (moving deadline).
  6. M

Any good NAS cases with Hotswap?

FSP FlexGuru 500w I believe. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08BF1H5R1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 I posted the build lists on Kit.co as well if you are interested. https://kit.co/Granite_Tech_Systems
  7. M

Weekly bump - updated items sold.
  8. M

Around $23-$25 via USPS Large Flat Rate Box. Coming from 02062.
  9. M

Bump - updated some descriptions and adjusted prices.
  10. M

Any good NAS cases with Hotswap?

FWIW, I just built two NAS boxes using the following cases and had a good build experience with both. Jonsbo N2 with Aliexpress mITX n6005 board Audheid 8-bay NAS chassis (2023 NEW) from Amazon with mATX Asrock x570 server board
  11. M

Broadcom 9500-8i, NVME U.2/U.3, Tri-Mode

Thanks all for sharing - very helpful. Was just pondering some tri-mode adapters on eBay, but will hold off for now.
  12. M

Longtime lurker and member from 2CPU, [H], etc. - references below. Forced to clean out my home lab (GF mandate) in advance of our move at the end of September. Must sell as much as possible by 9/27!!! Reasonable trade or offers will be considered - come on down and let's make a deal...