Recent content by mmx

1. mmx

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

First one I came up with was: "a beef box jk" lol My second interpretation/guess was a word similar to your username, but wasn't able to make it work. :)
  2. mmx

I love the revisions done to the guide! Also, hack the planet! :D EDIT: The serial number has 2 interpretations. Can I share my findings? :)
  3. mmx

Nope, I don't have any paid support plans. Check out the link I posted to the Reddit thread; one of the comments will give you a Google Drive link to download 14.2.12.
  4. mmx

Hi all, longtime lurker, first time poster (in this thread, any way). Thanks to @fohdeesha and the immense amount of knowledge found in this thread by numerous contributors, I bought 4x 6610s last year to replace the crappy Cisco SG200/SG220s we have at work. I've been taking my time with the...
  5. mmx

Looking for additional Xeon Scalable benchmarks

Perhaps the processors aren't readily available, but it seems that there is a lack of benchmark scores available for the new generation of Intel server processors. Specifically, no one has mentioned the Gold 51xx line of CPUs or compared them to their previous generation. I'm only able to find a...
  6. mmx

LSI SAS 9201-16e's for $40

I also picked up two card of these cards from the same seller. Due to improper packaging, both arrived with minor physical damages (bent bracket, heatsink popped off) and are not detected by any of the systems I tested them in.
  7. mmx

S3700 - 100GB 64$

Yes, however mine are new and sealed. :)
  8. mmx

S3700 - 100GB 64$

Technically it's commercial as I'm selling a dozen of them on eBay right now. They are Lenovo-branded SSDs, complete with 2.5" tray. I'm only posting here because I feel it's a decent deal and the lowest price I've come across so far.
  9. mmx

S3700 - 100GB 64$

Hi all, I'm a longtime reader / first time poster and big fan of STH + this sub-forum. :) I am selling new Intel DC S3700 100 GB SSDs on eBay for 139$ CAD / 100$ USD each. Am I allowed to post my own listing's URL without breaking the rules?