Recent content by Mizerka

1. M

AOC-SLG3-2M2 to Bifurcate or not Bifurcate on X9DRi-LN4F+

did you check for new bios on SM page? the new ones have since been added to the downloads last I checked. If it's similar issue then you can probably chase support for it.
  2. M

Me and 2 others I know did, working fine without issues. Nvme mod works with it as well, same as 3.3 did.
  3. M

Supermicro X9DRi-F - Xeon E5 v2 support?

confirmed 3.4 in my mega bifurcation works fine as well, so if you're not happy with feb build, just use the 3.4 official one.
  4. M

just don't download it then, it's only fixing an issue affecting like 12 people atm. 3.4 wasn't available publicly, so unless you're certain, then you're running 3.3 that was released publicly, this is 3.3dev build or 3.4, I didn't bother checking if it was 3.4 base or 3.3 but it implements cpu...
  5. M

Ln4f doesn't need this bios, 3.3 confirmed working. If you want nvme boot there are modded bios in other threads
  6. M

m.2 PCIe adapter in Supermicro x9 motherboards?

working bios for x9dr3(i)-f https://mega.nz/folder/q0sWiAya#ibXw5vbz08m8RXbaS3IB1A
  7. M

Can confirm the Beta bios, 3.3 Feb'20 is working as expected. All 4 nvme's using hyper m2 x4 v2 are in there as expected (with separate iommu's). I will share links to my mega.nz once kagurazakakotori confirms he's okay with me doing so. links...
  8. M

Yo, my dude, please share bios files they gave you, when I spoke with them, the guy just said "EOL can't help you". Checked their site now, they actually removed the page as well, so weird.
  9. M

spend a few days on this and can confirm that x9dri-f and x9dr3-f although have bifurication enabled in bios, it doesn't operate at all. spoke with SM on this but board is way EOL so they won't do anything about it. SM released Beta driver dated FEB'20, confirmed working with hyper m2 x4 with...