Recent content by mixtecinc

1. M

U.2 to pci-e adapters

Does anyone know the length of the cables that come with the above mentioned kit? Thanks
  2. M

All NVME Epyc Small Server

Do you have part number and brand for the PCI16x to 4 8643 split card,? Thanks
  3. M

Server 2016 & GPU pass-through with Direct Device Assignment (DDA)

Which version of drivers did you use? What processor and motherboard do you have? Thanks
  4. M

HighPoint SSD7120 NVMe RAID Controller

Larry, Which version of Xeon processors do you have? 2 or 3? Which model of T7600 do you have? also which slot number do yo have the Highpoint in? Thanks
  5. M

Server 2016 & GPU pass-through with Direct Device Assignment (DDA)

o you know of any low profile cards that will work with RemoteFX and Windows Server 2016? Thanks
  6. M

Circumstances changed

so for the past years I lived with my partner in her house, I have 2 large servers in her basement the issue is after 14 years she wants me gone so I am going to be moving to an apartment, I still want to have servers so I need to replace the old servers both are 4u I have talked to a few...
  7. M

NVMe on Intel S2600CP

I am curious if anybody has been able to boot the S2600CP from an Intel 750 drive either pcie card version or standalone drive using the V1 chips? If so what Bios version were you using? If i have been reading this thread correctly there should not be an issue with the V2 chips? Thanks Justin
  8. M

FINAL Bachelor Build - Xeon D vSAN Cluster

Do you know approx noise level of this rack? Do you have it in a dedicated room or closet? Thanks Justin
  9. M

FS: SOLD

How much for the T450s? thanks
  10. M

18U wall mount rack enclosure

Could you let me know the noise level with some servers in it? could you work beside the rack? or watch tv? Thanks Justin
  11. M

NVMe on Intel S2600CP

Thanks J. Hart, I am curious what would happen if you put two of the NVME cards in this computer and both show up in EFI BIOS, would the drives show up as available drives in the Intel Built in Software raid? Can this motherboard use the Intel XEON 2600 V2 chips? This is certainly...
  12. M

NVMe on Intel S2600CP

J Hart, Do you know or have tested this board with and ADD-IN video card? if so which one did you try? Thanks Jsutin
  13. M

2x Intel 750 1.2TB - $899 ea!

Does anyone know if these can be uses in PCIe 2 slot? I know the throughput speed won't be as good. Thanks Justin