Recent content by mhome9

1. M

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

Hi again. Thank you very much for sharing your experience :) After a bit o research, I found out that the Intel PRO/1000 cards should be avoided with these AMD equipped HP thin clients (with Pfsense/FreeBSD): https://forums.serverbuilds.net/t/demystifying-intel-pro-1000-quad-port-nics/2401...
  2. M

Some information about HP T620 Plus Flexible Thin Client machines for network appliance builds...

Hello :) I'm looking around for (intel) nic cards and I may end up getting a (regular) I350-T4 card for a decent price, from a reputable seller (EU based), as these I350 cards seem to be trouble free on HP thin clients. Thank you very much for sharing your experience :) If someone else wants to...
  3. M

Hello all. I purchased a HP T620 plus to use with Pfsense. Now I'm looking for a Intel quad nic to go with it, but there seems to exist some problems with these thin clients and (some?) Intel nic cards (). My questions are: 1-Are there anyone here using the HP T620 plus with a Intel nic, using...