Recent content by mfolnovic

1. M

[WTB] - Unifi USW-Flex-3

I'm also looking for this, 1-2 units. And also, I'm from EU, but would be willing to pay tax/import fees from anywhere.
  2. M

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

After good night sleep, I've added: interface ethernet 1/1/47 dual-mode 100 ! And all I said above is working now. I'm quite new at this, so my thought process was this. Packages directly from switch won't be tagged, and it needs to reach modem (192.168.1.1) because of udp helper. ip route...
  3. M

My network consists of devices connected to 6450, which is connected to pfsense, which is then connected to modem (192.168.1.1). I've setup inter-vlan routing on switch by following https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/layer-3-switch-w-pfsense.23236/. For some reason, my ISP forces...
  4. M

Thank you very much for your help, setting missing tagged ethe 1/1/1 helped with pretty much everything! DHCP now works: So, everything (pinging public IP, pinging 192.168.90.1, reaching pfsense console) but DNS works, which is expected because I haven't even played with that yet. With...
  5. M

Hello everyone! I'm setting up ICX 6450-48P and I'm trying to follow @phil9878's instructions. I'm beginner at this, but read as much as I could (first ~20 and last ~40 pages here and watched some of Terry Henry's videos), and I'm aware there are easier ways to use this switch (e.g. router on...