Recent content by MBerthe

1. M

Chelsio T420-BT and Arista DCS-7050T-64-F

Hi, I have a strange trouble on my home lab. I have two Chelsio T420-BT on a Windows 2019 connected to two Arista DCS-7050T-64-F. The link is up for a few minutes and after the link came down. On windows, I have "Network cable unplugged". The link is up and stable if I set the speed of the port...
  2. M

Hyper-V is killing my Epyc Rome system!

Hi, I have the same trouble on another kind of hardware. After long searches, I found that Windows 2019 can enter in a boot loop after Hyper-V installation. The solution is to install at least January 22, 2019 cumulative update - KB4476976 (OS Build 17763.292). If you are in the loop, start in...
  3. M

Guide on SS (not S2D) PS commands for mirror accelerated parity?

Hi, First, you need to define what you want to do with Storage Spaces. What is your goal? Capacity, performance, etc. If you don't have setup your system, can you give us the return of this command (Powershell): Get-PhysicalDisk | sort-object PhysicalLocation | select SlotNumber, FriendlyName...
  4. M

Chelsio T420 and Windows 2019

Hello, Did somebody have tested a Chelsio T420 on Windows 2019? I would like to buy a bunch of Chelsio T420 for my new home lab (10GB), but I would like to be sure that this network adapter will work well on Windows 2019. Thanks a lot ;)
  5. M

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Hi to all, Thanks for all this information about Arista's Switches. I just bought a DCS7050-T-64 for my home lab. I would like to know what the last firmware version for this switch is? As this switch is no more supported by Arista, where can I find this firmware? Thanks a lot ;)