Recent content by mathab

1. M

FS: Asus Z10PA-D8 dual socket motherboard 2011-3 brand new

Hello, kind of new to the forums :) Was earning to upgrade my dual 2670 WS but money has been scarce and got some debts to pay. So I'm selling the motherboard I was planning on using: Z10PA-D8 $350 + shippíng I'm from Mexico and can ship worldwide, just accept Paypal payments.
  2. M

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal and Price Tracking

RV03. :)
  3. M

Finally got my workstation 100% working, Intel s2600cp Dual e5-2670 (from esisoinc) 32GB ECC 1333 (from esisoinc) Hyper 212 Evos GTX 980 Used the internal USB to connect a cheap usb audio adapter and is working just fine. The only thing that makes me worry is cpu temps, both cpu's (using...
  4. M

Got muy CPUs and ram today from esisoinc, (highly recomend them very fast Shipping and very well packed) glad I bought last week when they where $63 ea :) just waiting for the motherboard PSU and heatsinks
  5. M

Also EVGA's got very good reviews and are not that expensive (currently some offers on amazon) compared to other similar PSUs Thats why I'm planning to use CM hyper 212, not you can't beat the performance of them for the price.
  6. M

I've had it for about 7 years ._. but never load it this much 2x 2670 GTX 980 1x SSD 2x HDDs Just when I thought it would be a very cheap and easy upgrade... :(
  7. M

How big of a power supply would you recommend for a dual 2670 setup? I currently have a "gaming" psu (ocz fatal1ty 550W) but it only has one 8 pin + one 4 pin CPU conector (could use Amazon.com: StarTech 6in 4 Pin to 8 Pin EPS Power Adapter with LP4 - F/M (EPS48ADAP): Computers & Accessories bt...
  8. M

It would be a GTX 980, so I'll buy the MB :D Its my first xeon build so I'm really excited
  9. M

First post in here :D I've been reading this thread for a while now and finally I'm going to buy a pair of this processors, but getting a mobo has been a PITA, I'm from México so 99% of my options are from the US and get them shipped here, high prices+shipping+taxes make it harder for me to get...