Recent content by mark118

1. M

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

You should receive an email saying you have made an order, when you open the recovery tool you login to your account and can download and create the key
  2. M

No you can do it all on the site, where you download bios and drivers, click "drivers & software" then click "order recovery media" https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/workstations/thinkstation-p-series-workstations/thinkstation-p350-tiny/30ef/30ef000nuk/downloads/order-recovery-media
  3. M

some notes from having installed 3x p350 Tinys for business and having 1 for pleasure amt/me/vpro through meshcommander is really cool, only just getting into business/enterprise hardware this is mind blowing that I can get into bios or attach a virtual iso and boot with out having to use a...
  4. M

£30, I got them for £28 something each, it will just sit in a box for years otherwise
  5. M

I have a spare one i can sell you if you are in the UK, I ordered two from ebay as I thought I was going to get 2 p350 tinys but only ended up getting one Genuine Lenovo ThinkStation P340 Tiny Workstation PCIE16 Riser Card 5C50W00877 | eBay you can always message these guys as well to see if...
  6. M

UK ALL GONE - Lenovo ThinkStation P350 Tiny new / i5 11500 / 8GB RAM / 256GB NVMe / 3 yr warranty NOW £420 (or less!) delivered

did anyone get the vertical stand in the box with the p350 tiny? I cant find mine in the box
  7. M

I am having trouble changing the boot image logo, I copied the logo.jpg to the usb stick and I get into the shell, but when I do compress.efi logo.jpg I get "open source file failed: no such file or directory. I know I am probably doing something stupid any help would be appreciated!
  8. M

UK ALL GONE - Lenovo ThinkStation P350 Tiny new / i5 11500 / 8GB RAM / 256GB NVMe / 3 yr warranty NOW £420 (or less!) delivered

for my p350tiny I bought the sata cable and caddy, the sata cable works great but the caddy does not slot in any where as the heatsink screws seem to be in the way, have I bought the wrong caddy? It came as a set from ebay. ( part number 00XL211 0XL2111) also Itbay do seem legit, got a 2nd one...