Recent content by Madhelp

1. Madhelp

LSI 9300-16i $129 obo

The seller has added more cards to listing at $135. Also it looks like the five cards that were sold at $109 were nixed as the sale is gone from the sold log.
  2. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

@foureight84 your the man! I can't wait to print out an air shroud as well. STH is the best!
  3. Madhelp

[Update: Seller Complaints Accumulating] HGST Ultrastar He10 - 10TB @ $129.95

Yeah I had a similar experience with this seller. I ordered 87 drives. A couple of drives I had issues with right from the jump and because it was within the return window the return process was very straight forward. Then I had two drives fail smart tests 4-5 months after purchase. Like...
  4. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

Right on, thanks for pointing that out.
  5. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

Thanks for this insight, I'll definitely go this route (esxi 6.7 vs 7). On another note, I wish I bought a second one. Hopefully more of these boxes come on the market soon.
  6. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

I got my power supply yesterday as well. I had an SSD with Windows Server on it which I plugged in and it came right up. I downloaded ESXi but I didn't get a change to try it yet. I will report back when I do.
  7. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

Nope, no drives like @mrseth1.
  8. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

I got my Riverbed server today. I was expecting what was pictured above however mine came with two 2GB DIMM's, dual 2.5" tray with second SATA/power cable, and an out-of-band management card. Now I need to purchase a power supply to make sure it boots.
  9. Madhelp

Riverbed CX-770 $30BO

I grabbed one with a BO of $35 and he countered with $40 which I accepted. It looks like a cool versatile unit.
  10. Madhelp

SM CSE 826 sweet deal

Did the extra caddies come inside the chassis or did they send you a different chassis all together?
  11. Madhelp

Right... I feel like I just lost $870 dollars. :confused:
  12. Madhelp

I reached out the seller a month and a half ago to buy 50 plus drives and he said $119.95 was the lowest they would go regardless of quantity. I ended up ordering 86 at that price and returning two that gave me issues. So far so good tho.
  13. Madhelp

1U server with space for 12 - 3.5" hard drives (+ 1- 2.5" hd) via eBay

Where in Maryland and for how much?
  14. Madhelp

THE CHIA FARM

I won my first two XCH this morning boys! I'm farming on two computers at about a rate of 20 or so plots per day and I currently have 307. Keep plugging away and hope for the best. I'm wondering now if I should convert the coins into something else...
  15. Madhelp

[US] Hitachi Ultrastar A7K2000 HUA722020ALA331 2TB 32 MB $32.99

They have a coupon you can use "PSHOPTECH417" to drop the drives down to $47. I picked up four myself, thanks for the plug.