Recent content by Luzer

1. L

$380 Micron 3.2TB S630DC SAS SSD & other capacities available

just orderd 2, hopefully the price will stick.
  2. L

Mellanox MCX345A (ConnectX-3) 56Gb IB/40Gb E $19 (SOLD OUT)

does anyone know sub $5 ~3m cables that will work with this? I need a few.
  3. L

Flashing stock Mellanox firmware to OEM (EMC) ConnectX-3 IB/Ethernet dual-port QSFP adapter

thanks, was able to reflash my two connectx-3.
  4. L

Modding/upgrading Arista switches?

is your 7050QX-32S still running ok? I'm thinking about ordering one and installing a m.2 ssd (if the one i get has one). do you have a link to the ram you purchased?
  5. L

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

another pm sent!
  6. L

Supermicro X8DTT-IBQF Blade Randomly Reboots

Now I think it might be the chassis or the backplane. I took the blades out of the chassis and just have the psu/pde and plugged in and no reboots yet.
  7. L

I tried a new (used off of ebay) PSU and still cant blade on the left to turn on. Whats confusing is that its receiving power but when I press the power button it doesn't do anything but (still clicks like normal).
  8. L

I’ve had my blades, four X8DTT-IBQF, for about two years now and one of them just started to randomly reboot. It’s the left blade in a 808T-1200B chassis and after some troubleshooting I thought it was the PDE because when I switched the blades in the chassis, from left to right, the blade on...
  9. L

iSCSI Boot with Infiniband ConnectX-2?

I have two Supermicro X8DTT-IBQF servers and I want to boot them off of iSCSI though the InfiniBand cards. From what I've been reading I need to reflash the firmware to a PXE image. On page 9 of the FlexBoot User Manual Mellanox says that it supports ConnectX-2 cards with a Firmware of 2.9.1000...