Recent content by LukeAlexJamesSmith

1. L

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

What kind of CPU-Z scores are these pulling? Awesome work!
  2. L

Overclock your AMD Epyc

He just tested the board and got into the IPMI, code is FF. Edit: Just going through general troubleshooting right now. Edit2: Looks like it's posted! thanks for the help everyone!
  3. L

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Ah thanks, I have told my friend what to do and he's had to order another soic8 test clip as his one got broken - he said he flashed this chip here? Not sure if that's the bios chip because it certainly doesn't look like one, I don't think he saved the contents of it either.... Edit...
  4. L

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Thanks, I will try this - the board doesn't have a display so it can't get into the bios, is there any way to check the IPMI using a laptop? I'm aware it has an IPMI port, but how would I connect to it? I looked at this guide...
  5. L

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Thank you! Currently I'm trying to help him troubleshoot it as it just won't display anything - he is using two 32C ES EPYC parts, so the 1.0c bios should work with this, correct? The board is Rev 1.01 so not sure what's wrong with it.
  6. L

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Does anyone have both the H11DSI-B bios version 1.0b and 1.0c? My friend is trying to get his system to post however it doesn't seem to be posting, the fans are running and the system is pulling around 130W from the wall with no display output, he tried leaving it 10-15mins or so for memory...
  7. L

Overclock your AMD Epyc

Does anyone have the H11DSI-B bios for the 32C ES EPYCS? Is there any BIOS available with RAM overclocking unlocked too? Thanks. Edit: found the 1.0C bios - will try the guide at some point.