Recent content by loopback14

1. L

VMWare Mega Build

Thanks for the reply Kryax! That's a beastly setup you got there :) Can you enable PM on your profile so I don't spam the forum with the networking CCIE stuff and lab setups...? :)
  2. L

VMWare Mega Build

Hey man, did you ever get this thing running? I am planning a similar build with X11SPL-F for my networking lab (I presume you are to - CCIE?)...
  3. L

Need help around home ESXi build - 1P Eypc or Intel, Supermicro/Gigabyte motherboard?

Thanks for the recommendation, I think that's the only viable option right now...
  4. L

Need help around home ESXi build - 1P Eypc or Intel, Supermicro/Gigabyte motherboard?

Yeah, I've seen it already, that thread is one of the reasons I am asking the question because they all said "maximum performance possible", and I don't need it immediately, will be happy if the performance will be somewhat bearable until the RAM prices come down... :)
  5. L

Smart thinking... :) do you know if all of the 8x memory channels have to be populated if the memory performance is not critical, meaning - will I be OK with 2x or 4x memory modules until the RAM prices come down?
  6. L

Supermicro EPYC boards

mindfactory.de? :)
  7. L

Supermicro EPYC boards

Yeah, but I can't find them anywhere in Europe yet... any luck in the USA, anybody knows the prices?
  8. L

Hi guys, Just started following the site and the forums a couple of weeks ago and I'm amazed at how much great info resides here that I couldn't find anywhere else. Keep up the great work! I am planning to build an ESXi build for my home lab and I need your help since I am pretty new in the...