Recent content by levi danzer

1. L

Aruba 345 IAP to linux client troubleshooting Help

I've been having issues in my home network with my aruba 345's and some linux wireless clients. its mostly raspberry PI zero W's, 3b's and 4's. But also notice it on android devices as well. The application requires ~2mb/s to the client, with less than 1second latency. (Streaming audio) the...
  2. L

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Just a heads up to any one looking. There is a icx6650-56-e-adv on ebay right now. The seller countered with $300. Debated on picking it up... but I grabbed an sx6036 for my 40gbe needs... -Levi
  3. L

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

So I picked up a SX6036 and was looking to update the firmware etc... However when the switch showed up... its a SXX0 with REV A1 Will this work with the firmware /update guide in this thread? Is there anyway I can check/test before i go past a point of no return? I'd hate to brick this just...
  4. L

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

First off, big thanks to fohdeesha for this amazing thread. It made me pull the trigger on a ICX6610-24i which is massive overkill for my home. I don't even have a lab setup yet! I've got to wire up a serial cable and find my usb-serial so I can get my switch setup. The ebay posting showed it...