Recent content by levelud

1. L

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

That would be awesome. :cool:
  2. L

Yes, I just bumped the multi to get 4GHz for single threaded tasks. I will have a look at the voltage later. But It's under water so, it should work like a Threadripper I think, until you reach max multi for the CPU and then crash, one step back and you should be good to go.
  3. L

But is there a way to get past 4.00 GHz for Single Task Scenarios? My CPU does 4.00 GHz with ease.
  4. L

You're right in Single Core it isn't as fast as I thought.
  5. L

I would say it does, the whole operating system feels smoother and even all the tests I have made do look better.
  6. L

I have tested those 3 Settings under Windows 10, the only one working for me is Max Multicore Performance Mode, there I will get about 11'000 in CB20 and all cores at 3450 MHz even in Single Thread, with Max Single Core I stuck about 4500 and Single Thread is about the same.
  7. L

An EFI exe like the E5 V3 Turbo Mode would really be great, my problem is, my processor runs just at 400Mhz at boot which really is a mess... So if I could start it with Max Multicore Performance that would rock this thing.
  8. L

First thanks for the program, awesome work! But isn't there a way to do the settings the program does in the bios? I did search for them without success. I have got a 2S1705E3VIVG5 and on a KRPA-U16.