Recent content by lerehacktif

1. L

(US) 90 dollar Wyse 5070 Thin client/mini-server?

Hi, you said USB hub isn't a good idea in use for hdd and ethernet extention? I know USB can't be used in raid configuration but my opinion is to have two nas units in different locations and to use rsync services to duplicate data. Also can you help about how to replace windows 10 on my wyse by...
  2. L

Hi, I'm trying to replace Windows 10 on my wyse 5070 by truenas but Every time the process is hanging at the HDD write step installation. Do I have make something in the bios?
  3. L

Ok my main requirement is to make a NAS. Just a bonnus sometime to use freenas bhyde virtualisation or Docker and stay on openmediavault. Also now I know it's easy to find some 5070 wyses arround 80 dolls May be foget bhyde or proxmox virtualization and buying another box to make the job or...
  4. L

Ok, thanks, so If I follow you advices first, install a debian buster, secondo proxmox (better to use proxmox virtualisation than bhyde inside freenas or truenas) in last install openmediavault for NAS solution/ that's it?
  5. L

Hello everybody, very interesting this blog about the Wyse! Me too, recently I bought a 5070 for 150 box So I'm fan about using fanless plateforms for home. Also i'm using Home assistant for many years. I was plainning to migrate hassio on this wyse. But using it just for domotic may be to keep...