Recent content by Leondre

1. L

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

Also using the same in both my builds.
  2. L

I did two builds with the 13700k, asus w680, and ecc. No issues on my end fwiw.
  3. L

This one from wiredzone Hynix HMCG88MEBEA Memory 32GB DDR5 4800MHz UDIMM MEM-DR532L-HL01-EU48
  4. L

Using the hynix HMCG88MEBEA084N sticks with the asus w680 ipmi and can confirm memtest reports ecc enabled.
  5. L

Where are the DDR5 ECC UDIMMs?

I ordered the 32gb hynix udimms on Monday via wiredzone and they have already shipped from supermicro. Also still waiting on the asus w680 from b&h, no word on it at all yet.
  6. L

I went in for 2 of the asus w680 ipmi variants when they went up on b&h, but haven't been able to decide on what ram yet as the only ones on the qvl don't seem to be available anywhere. What are you guys looking at for ram?
  7. L

Is there interest in a case that can house 4x hot-swap cages, SFX/ATX PSU & mini-ITX motherboard?

Actually yeah I have been wanting something like this, though preferably at least matx. If I could find an istar s-919 anywhere I would buy it instantly. Currently have the s-917 completely filled w/ 2 of the 5n3 supermicro cages and 1 4-bay ssd cage.