Recent content by kse

1. K

EU [FS] Lenovo Tiny p330 i7 8700t + Nvidia T600

Would you sell the m720q without discs, ram and i350 (all stuff i dont need). Just want to use it as a more relaiable replacemen for an old and dusty pi 3
  2. K

EU [WTB] Intel X710 or Mellanox Connect X4 LX or Connect X5 netzwork adapters (preferred Dell parts)

The Drivers for the (former) broadcom nics are just crap (at least the linux versions). They always had problems wie Link aggregations and caused a lot of flappings. Even some oflfoadings didn't worked as expected. We have thousands of X710 and hundreds of Connect X4 LX and X5 without any...
  3. K

EU [WTB] Intel X710 or Mellanox Connect X4 LX or Connect X5 netzwork adapters (preferred Dell parts)

Thats basically broadcom. we had a lot of issues with broadcom in the past. so we would definitely prefer intel X710 or the mellanox nics.
  4. K

Hi, i need a bunch of intel X710 or Mellanox Connect X4 LX or Connect X5 network adapters. Currently they seem to be hard to get. If you have some. please let me know. I would easily need 30+ of those cards thanks, kse
  5. K

EU [WTB] 2x Supermicro SC846 or 3x Supermicro SC847 (with SAS2 or sas3 backplanes and caddys)

Bonn is to far to pickup. We do now have an offer for 3 45-drive SC847 chassis. we will most likely take those chassis
  6. K

EU [WTB] 2x Supermicro SC846 or 3x Supermicro SC847 (with SAS2 or sas3 backplanes and caddys)

Hello, I'm currently looking for 2 Supermciro SC846 or 3 SC847 chassis to buy in Europe. They have to come with all drive caddys. and workimg SAS2 or SAS3 backplanes. does anyone know a source for those or have some for sale? best regards kse
  7. K

EU FS: Micron DDR4 ECC 8gb dimms PC4-3200

Updated price to 35€ each dimm. They are brand new. (we had to order them from dell, but we instantly replace them with larger dimms)
  8. K

added to the main post.
  9. K

288-Pin RDIMM you can find the full datasheet here: MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2
  10. K

Hello, i do have some Micron dimms of type MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2E2 i do not need. they are nearly brand new. Detals for this dimm: MTA9ASF1G72PZ-3G2 DDR4, ECC, PC4-3200 i was thinking about 40€ 35€ each dimm. if interested, let me know kse
  11. K

Need a rack? This is pretty neat.

Here are pictures of my selfmade rack. cost about 80€
  12. K

EU FS: Intel RES2SV240

Hello, i upgraded my NAS to an Supermicro Chassis with integrated SAS Expander backplane. Therefore i do not need my Intel RES2SV240 SAS Expander any longer. i thought about 75€ including shipping in Europe. Please contat me if you are interested best regards, Kai
  13. K

Supermicro PSU noise while server is powerd off

Hello, i finished my rebuild of my NAS with an Sc846 nd a X10SRF-i mainboard. i replaced all internal fans with some silent 80mm fans and use a active noctua cpu cooler. So the system itself is silent. My problem is the PWS-1K21P-1R power supply. The Powersupply fan is always spinning and...
  14. K

Looking for a Chassis with 24 x 3.5" drvies 6G SATA/SAS backplane.

the x-case looks exactly like the fantec case.
  15. K

Looking for a Chassis with 24 x 3.5" drvies 6G SATA/SAS backplane.

i haven't found a single empty supermicro 4u 24bay chassis on the european used market