Recent content by kron

1. K

m.2 PCIe adapter in Supermicro x9 motherboards?

From Unraid's dashboard it's reading as LN4+ but I believe it was a LN4F+ and I'll have to confirm that the next time I open the case. Supermicro X9DRi-LN4+/X9DR3-LN4+, Version REV:1.20A
  2. K

After attempting this last year I gave up after trying all of the configurations possible with 3 slots already taken. Slot 3 was open and had enough room between to cover so I figured I'd start there again. Inserted 2 Intel 660p 1tb SSD to slot 1 & 2 of the asus adapter and placed that on slot...
  3. K

Nope, no update. Received the replacement board and just never installed it. Went with a standard 1tb ssd instead because I honestly didn't need that speed for Unraid.
  4. K

booted to Windows 10, no drives. Amazon is going to send a replacement and I'll try again. :/
  5. K

I'll try with a windows set. I can confirm the SSD's work individually but the ASUS x370-pro wasn't able to find the hyper card. Doesn't look like the board is compatible though so it's not really a good test.
  6. K

Correct, it's in Slot 1 right now after trying slot 3 earlier. Maybe reset to default and try again. -- Yes, I tried Legacy :SanDisk to boot also.
  7. K

Bios Settings Build Ver 3.3 - Latest and it looks correct. CPU Configuration - Standard stuff here.. North Bridge Config - The card is on Slot 3 now IIO 1 IO3 @ x4x4x4x4. Feels like I've tried every combination of slot xMode here. I've read Gen3 is correct but haven't tried pulling that...
  8. K

Yes, IIO2 IOU2 is for slot 5 but I had both set to switch the card to slot 4 and test. -Yes, CPU 2 is present. -Later today I'll try the other slots and move the LSI HBA cards around to test on all the x16 slots. -According to some posts on the UNRAID forums UEFI boot is required for the card to...
  9. K

Ok, this seems what I've done so far. IIO 2 IOU#2 & #3 are set to x4x4x4x4. The drives are in slot 1 and 4 of the asus card and it's in Slot 5. Still no drives on boot. I'm booting with UEFI enabled to an UNRAID usd drive. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Thanks for the help!!
  10. K

Looking for this too. Having issues setting up this with only 2 drives on the asus hyper with the X9DRi-LN4F+.