Recent content by Komic45

1. K

Canada No longer needed - WTB 16-bay Chassis

yeah the shipping kills most deals in the USA, for example in ebay there's a 3U SC836 but the shipping is US $224.85 (approx. C $305.10) and like you said on top of that there's customs...
  2. K

Canada No longer needed - WTB 16-bay Chassis

Hello, I have a SUPERMICRO MBD-X10DRL-I currently in a regular tower with 10 HDDs, I would like to move it to a rack so I'm looking to buy a 16-bay chassis, preferably Supermicro or similar with a SAS2 Backplane. Something like the Supermicro CSE-836. I can pay for shipping as long as it's...
  3. K

Domain share in Linux

That was the issue! I had only granted the domain user "share" access(sharing tab), but no rights to the share(security tab in windows). I can mount the share in Linux with the non-domain admin account now. Thank you! As a quick follow-up question, I assume the domain user still needs to have...
  4. K

Domain share in Linux

Not really an "open share", it's a share that requires username/password and has read-only permissions. I can get it to work when the account is in the domain admin group, but when I remove it from the domain admin group I can no longer access the share.
  5. K

Domain share in Linux

Long time lurker, first time poster :) I have a working Windows Server 2012 R2 Domain share that mounts in Linux, I can access the files and everything works properly just as I want it to. However, this only works if the domain account that is used mount the share is a member of the Domain...