Recent content by Kingsleylow

1. Kingsleylow

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

my drives are good. using on windows server 2012, tested good. my bios version is 1.0b and 02.14.
  2. Kingsleylow

My board also experiencing intermittent stuck at the boot up with the dash sign blinking... I am using all the 6 sata port, what could be the reason?
  3. Kingsleylow

the 10Gb port are working for my ... but my installation direction server 2012.
  4. Kingsleylow

Thanks for the link, i will try .. this going to be challenge for me, i only have experience using hyper-v and virtual box.. hope i can get this working.
  5. Kingsleylow

hi may i know how you get the ESXI work for this board ? i receive an error that network adapter not found ? thanks.. sorry for questing this is my first VM hardware. thanks
  6. Kingsleylow

hmm.. is this good news ? why it show at 2.2G but CPU is D1520
  7. Kingsleylow

received my board, my case is not here yet. but i think noluck of getting the 1521. the version near the cpu show V1.02
  8. Kingsleylow

OK... Will check when I got it tonight... Gmt +8 singapore time. I am still figure haven decide how to run this in esxi running vm for xpenology & freenas. I am still exploring how to configure for the storage to be under xpenology or freenas. Or under server 2012 and hyper-v xpenology and...
  9. Kingsleylow

how to check the stepping? in the bios or serial number?
  10. Kingsleylow

Hope I am getting the new version, but seem like this board not so popular. I think abit hard to get new stepping. But pray that I can get new stepping.
  11. Kingsleylow

my new board will arrive tonight .. ordered from Newegg ..
  12. Kingsleylow

Thanks... I thought I can use any adapter for this. Any ideal will the m.2 to PCIE work?.. I need additional PCIE for nic and satanic.
  13. Kingsleylow

Hi guys, how to check if this motherboard support PCIE Bifurcation?
  14. Kingsleylow

cant test mine yet.. its on it way...
  15. Kingsleylow

10Gbase-t

thanks for sharing the link... :)