Recent content by jzeus

1. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

7150 has no fan. It feels warm outside not hot. I recently replaced the broken 7150 power supply with a MeanWell one and a fan because the MeanWell power supply provides fan power. I have another broken 7150 which constantly prints " "PoE Fatal: Vmain (48V) fault has forced all ports on...
  2. J

I did "sz dis" on 7150 with device certificate wiped. The complaint about certs went away.
  3. J

The cert and keys are stored in a ubifs volume mounted as /opt mount -t ubifs -o sync ubi1:resources /opt I got this from a bad update: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Resources partition is...
  4. J

That was a DES encrypted password with salt. openssl passwd --crypt --salt=wY --stdin <pswd where pswd contains the default barcode password, see attached file.
  5. J

ICX7150 for repair?

He rejected my offer at $40 and jacked up list price. Here's a supplier from HK LB130S56K | Ault / SL Power LB130S56K Stock available from Infinite-Electronic.hk | LB130S56K with Best Price at Infinite-Electronic.hk .
  6. J

ICX7150 for repair?

The stock power supply users a TEA1716T https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/TEA1716T.pdf . Should be able to track down what is wrong.
  7. J

After a failed flash attempt on icx7150, the next boot says the flash is to be reformated and device keys deleted. The following command fails: SSH@ICX7150-C12 Router(config)#dm verify-device-certs Commencing sanity check for device certs ... Verifying TPM files ... Failed: Check TCSD_PS...
  8. J

Supermicro A2SDi-H-TP4F SATA reset

I have been using this board with six HGST 10T drives for about five months. After a recent addition of Intel Optane 16G M.2 drive to the board, I am getting SATA reset on all the drives. Removal of the Intel M.2 does not change anything. ata15: link is slow to respond, please be patient...
  9. J

I got two Brocade XBR-000232 QSFP 57-1000267-01 4*16Gb. When I plug them to 6610 breakout ports, show media displays it as 40GBASE-Passive Copper with or without fiber. I am using this Plenum MTP MPO to 4LC Fiber Optic Breakout Cable, OM3 50um, 3 Meter | eBay . This has a male connector. I...
  10. J

Does 40G work 1/2/1 too?
  11. J

Any one wants to try this Fake Fan RPM Sensor — www.TechIdiots.net - www.ElectronicInsanity.com ? Is there a Rotor-Lock signal on the sense pin?
  12. J

Memory for Supermicro A2SDi-H-TP4F

This board probably does no support lrdimm.
  13. J

Looking for an M.2 carrier card with PLX (4x M.2 on x16, no RAID)

I got a 2x M.2 board from them. The card did not work. One port shows pcie errors. Their tech support is awful, keeping asking from the same information.
  14. J

Review request: Gigabyte MA10-ST0 Intel Atom C3958 SoC

Where do you get it? Only tiger-direct has it but out of stock.
  15. J

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Anybody uses QPF+ to SPF+ convertor on the LB6M? I cannot ping Mellanox Connectx-3 VPI HCA through the convertor. But direct connection of two SPF+ ports via DAC works. The MAC address of the Mellanox port is displayed with show mac-addr-table on the switch. I have no idea why I cannot ping it.