Recent content by jycai

1. J

Tesla P4 - 8GB / US$ 100 or even lower

I found the solution here - KrutavShah / vGPU_LicenseBypass - Linux bypass. However the method only works up to Nividia's vGPU version 14.1(510.73.06) ,later version is no go. 1.Use the command to make the driver run for 24 hours. echo 'options nvidia...
  2. J

Love tesla as a car too:Dand don't afraid. Of couse I tried it in my test server on vlan. I am planning to move my VMs from Esxi to Proxmox to utilize the P4, so some kind risk is worth to take at testing stage to know the enemy.
  3. J

Fake driver. The frame rate on jellyfish webgl dropped from 60 to 15 after 20 minutes.
  4. J

Thank you Clampazzo! I changed the VM from UEFI to default and follow this instruction Install drivers for NVIDIA RTX virtual workstations | Compute Engine Documentation | Google Cloud to install the grid driver in ubuntu 22.04, nvidia-smi is working and no crash after the reboot. Since I...
  5. J

Hi Clampazzo, Can you tell me the steps to get P4 working in Proxmox and Ubuntu? I followed this guide - PolloLoco / NVIDIA vGPU Guide · GitLab and got winows 10/11/2022 server all working with spoofing to Quadro P4000 as you did. I have tried to run Ubuntu 22.04 with spoof/not spoof, but the...