Recent content by JoJoMan

1. J

MxGPU Radeon pro V620

It seems like guest only requires standard amdgpu-pro drivers. But the registers in the linked repo don't seem useful, as its just a subset of whats already included with the standard kernel module. The open source version of gim seems to specifically check for the S7150 and even compares vbios...
  2. J

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I'm having a similar issue as @Paul Mew I believe. Everything is working fine on the default vlan. I only have 1 upstream connection to the router (1/1/1) and seems when I try to add it to vlan 2, it takes out everything on vlan 1 :/ with default vlan: #show vlan Total PORT-VLAN entries: 1...
  3. J

Update: POE+ hats arrived today, poe magically works flawlessly now
  4. J

this is probably my issue then, the hat I am using is non-isolated. I ordered some new isolated hats and will update when those arrive.
  5. J

just tried this, no dice When the 1 pi shows it, it shows as using 802.3af so shouldn't need legacy power anyway
  6. J

I did some more messing around, and I think I have a similar issue to @nickf1227 , I can power 1 pi properly with POE The other 2 just have some lights come on showing it's getting SOME power, seems like its not enough to boot though as they don't connect to the network, and the ethernet...
  7. J

I spoke too soon, 1 of the pis works fine, the others seem to get some power (lights turn on on the pi) but the ethernet lights dont turn on, and it seems like the switch doesn't notice that it should be providing power. here, port 27 is the one with the working pi, port 34 has a pi with some...
  8. J

This fixed it :D seems like the non-poe+ ports work as well :) thanks a bunch
  9. J

I may not be a network engineer, but im assuming this means that if the model is listed in the OP, you can pm to get a license
  10. J

I'm having trouble getting POE to work with the ICX-6450-48P I updated all the firmware using tftp, everything works, I enable POE for the ports I want (1/1/37 to 1/1/48). I confirm that inline power is enabled: 1/1/37 On Off 0 15400 n/a n/a 1 n/a 1/1/38...