Recent content by Johnny Mnemonic

1. Johnny Mnemonic

WTT: Intel 900P 280GB AIC for EVGA GTX 1070

Traded with @modder man - no longer needed
  2. Johnny Mnemonic

der8auer overclocks EPYC 7601 with Supermicro H11SSL-i

That 2990x is a beast. I’m sure it would do really well on a database server also. AMD needs to offer these with RDIMM support as part of the EPYC series. I would happily trade the power consumption for increased clocks.
  3. Johnny Mnemonic

Yeah, Novac is really nice. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Don't know if you have every seen this documentary on the NSA supercomputers back in the 90's, but they were using Fluorinert even back then.
  4. Johnny Mnemonic

WTT: Intel 900P 280GB AIC for EVGA GTX 1070

Looking for a trading partner that has a extra EVGA GTX 1070 (Any edition) and would like to step into the exciting world of Optane with a Intel 900P 280 AIC ssd. I would prefer someone in the US to keep shipping cost low.
  5. Johnny Mnemonic

EXPIRED P4800X 375 GB $600

It was Samsung’s reaction to Optane. I wasn’t implying that it was equivalent.
  6. Johnny Mnemonic

EXPIRED P4800X 375 GB $600

I think that you are overthinking it in relation to the “2nd gen”. It looks like the 905P was just a refinement to steal thunder from Samsung’s announcement of Z-NAND. On a side note, I’ve been actively trying to corrupt data on my ZFS mirrored 900Ps for a week including pulling the power cord...
  7. Johnny Mnemonic

AMD EPYC 7401P - $975

I can across this on the Bay. Since the street price on the 7401P has be hovering around $1,300, i thought this should be included in Great deals. AMD EPYC 7401P 2GHz 24-Core Server Processor | eBay
  8. Johnny Mnemonic

He has been working on getting epyc to run on X399 motherboards but since it was a server motherboard in the video, it is most likely a motherboard vendor's development bios.