Recent content by JohnMLTX

1. J

Dell FusionIO SX350-3200 headaches on Windows 10 Pro

Cool, I'll go hunt down some parts for that!
  2. J

Will do, looking at getting more heatsinks for it and a few fans underneath it.
  3. J

You bloody legend. After trying multiple different firmwares, this one finally got it to sure erase, format, and attach to Windows. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  4. J

It's in a gaming desktop case, since I really want to use it as a local storage, mainly for video editing and steam games. I have my fans set to run rather high to compensate, though. I also have a proper server with the airflow paths, a Dell PowerEdge tower, running UnRaid, but I don't know...
  5. J

Hi all, I've been reading every thread I can about how to get this card working. I have a Dell-tagged SX350-3200, and I can't get it to attach or format at all. When I run the fio-sure-erase command, it always spits out something about a hardware issue and can't be used. I don't really know...
  6. J

Fusion-io ioDrive 2 1.2TB Reference Page

Posting in this thread since it seems like acquacow/Dave is probably the best person to ask this question. I got a SX350-3200 installed in my Windows 10 Pro workstation. I'm running the drivers from the Dell/Sandisk page on version 4.3.7 and firmware 8.9.9. I initially had errors for...