Recent content by jffrey

1. J

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

So just FYI: 720q upgraded with a i7 8700 incl a 135 Watt power supply, i just tested the powerdraw with the new i7 ( im lazy to swap again the cpu ) i3 8100t -all drivers/bios up 2 date: CB 23.2: Multi-Core ------------> 3142 pts Single --------------------> 816 pts...
  2. J

okay, thanks for your fast help =) as i am on vacation 1 week i would give it a try to design a case in fusion 360 since the tinys are the same formfaktor. It would be nice if you could tell me which aftermarket cooler fits on the mainboard and what other features would be needed, since i read...
  3. J

hola amigos, im new in this forum and just wanted to ask a few things: is there no bigger case to buy for the lenovo tiny mainboards? i found nothing =( i'm planing to upgrade my 720q with an i3 8100t to an i7 8700 with a 135 watt power sup. and an aftermarket cooler to start my first steps...